drank Jolly Jellybean by DAVIDsTEA

I’m finally getting around to trying this sampling sent to me by DaisyChubb (thanks … and sorry it took me so long!) I figured I had better get to trying it because the three jelly bellys that were in this sampling represented the last of the jelly bellys in the house (the large jar somehow disappeared) and I feared for these jelly bellys safety.

Oh… YUM! I like this. It is remarkably sweet, which should come as no surprise. It’s a bit like a handful of jelly beans that have been liquified and served warm. Sweet and tasting very much like jelly bellys.

I like that I don’t taste a lot of rooibos flavor here, just a slight woody/nutty note from it, mostly I taste coconut, pineapple and strawberry … in that order. Sweet and candy-like. If you don’t have a sweet tooth, this isn’t the right tisane for you.

DaisyChubb

Yay I’m glad you liked it! No worries, I still have some teas from you waiting for a special day for me to try them! Mostly A&D teas :3

Comments

DaisyChubb

I am obsessed with tea!