Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea to try. It’s yummy!

This is also my 3200 tasting note! Wow. Do I drink too much tea? nah … perhaps the issue is that I spend so much time writing about it.

This tisane is indeed tasty. The coconut and almond flavors are well pronounced … the cookie is not quite as obvious, but, the sweet, nutty flavor of the rooibos sort of give a bake-y kind of flavor that could translate into “cookie” I suppose. I think a buttery note might take this tisane to another level and really give it that cookie taste.

As it is, though, it’s really tasty. It’s a nice, cozy kind of tea.

Kittenna

3200! I have a long ways to go to catch up :D

TeaEqualsBliss

Congrats on 3200!

IrishBreakfastLass

That is a LOT of tea ;)

LiberTEAS

And … I don’t know if I should actually admit this, but, I don’t even log every tea that I drink. I usually log every tea at least once, so if it’s a new-to-me tea I will log it. But, occasionally, I skip one. And if I’ve already logged it, I usually do not log it when I drink it a second or third time.

Gravitea

I’m a science nerd by trade and this got me to thinking just exactly how much is 3200 cups of tea. That’s about 200 gallons or 2 entire full-to-the-brim bathtubs of tea. And as LiberTEAS mentioned – that’s just 1st run tasting notes, that’s not counting everything that’s been drunk. Sounds to me like some needs an intervention!

LiberTEAS

LOL! I guess I shouldn’t mention that my cups are actually mugs that hold about 14 ounces …

350 gallons…

LiberTEAS

I don’t know that I need an intervention though … see, if you’ll look on my bio, I admit that I’m obsessed with tea. And admitting you’ve a problem is half the solution, right? So, I’m halfway there. I’m just not actively working on resolving the other half…

Comments

Kittenna

3200! I have a long ways to go to catch up :D