drank Fruity Sangria by Utopia Tea

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a bit of this tea.

Yikes! Hibiscus!

Actually, the hibiscus is not too terrible in this. It does look VERY hibiscus-y once it’s brewed, but after six minutes of steeping, it doesn’t come off as too syrupy. It is a wee bit tart, but, it’s not too tart for me.

This has a tasty citrus taste, with notes of berry. It’s not bad, but it’s nothing I’m going to get terribly excited over either. Just OK.

malomorgen

I like it when other people also dislike hibiscus, idk why :)

KeenTeaThyme

I agree – I cheer inside. I’m not alone in my dislike! :)

DaisyChubb

I wonder if it would be good mixed with a bit of wine… why have I not mixed wine and tisanes before? Oh wait – I did with a white wine once! It was good. rambling!

LiberTEAS

I don’t know about mixing it with wine, I think it would be good if it were mixed with a little bit of bubbly soda like sprite or something.

Comments

malomorgen

I like it when other people also dislike hibiscus, idk why :)

KeenTeaThyme

I agree – I cheer inside. I’m not alone in my dislike! :)

DaisyChubb