I held off trying this tea even though I bought it at the same time as the Keemun and the Bai Mu Dan from this company. Why? This jasmine is really quite good. Much better than I had come to expect from this company. OH, don’t get me wrong, the Keemun and the Bai Mu Dan were good teas, but they weren’t great. Of the three teas, this one is definitely the best of them.

The jasmine is soft. Not sharp. Not soapy. Not perfume-y. The tea is smooth and supple, with a soft, silky mouthfeel. It is sweet, even a little creamy. The jasmine is sweet and exotic tasting … and a bit on the lighter side of things. It is not in your face.

This reminds me of a jasmine tea they might serve you with your meal in a fine Chinese restaurant. The flavor is soft enough not to disrupt the flavors of your meal, but instead will compliment them.

A very pleasing Jasmine.