I’ve been drinking this on occasion, but, I just realized that I’ve not logged it even once!

This is a really good rooibos chai. As I’ve said on many occasions, I’m not big on rooibos, but, I do enjoy organic rooibos, and I did at one time have a very tasty rooibos chai blend that I crafted using a similar recipe of spices that I used for my Masterpiece Chai. It’s been so long since I’ve had that rooibos chai though, that I would have a hard time saying how this one stands up to that. This one IS good though.

It’s warm and nicely spiced without tasting too spicy. The ginger and pepper sit off in the background, providing a warmth to the cup but it isn’t an aggressive, peppery chai. Nice and warm when it is COLD outside!

MKstuder

Rooibos chais are great for cold evenings. They have the wonderful warm spices of real chai without the caffeine. I really enjoyed reading this tasting note.

Comments

MKstuder

I am obsessed with tea!