drank Chance Combinations by Custom

My bowl of Matcha for the day is a combination of Cinnamon Matcha from Red Leaf Tea and Peanut Matcha from Red Leaf Tea. I did a ratio of 2:1 with the Matcha (2 parts peanut Matcha and 1 part cinnamon) because I remembered how strong the cinnamon Matcha was. This is really tasty, it reminds me a bit of a cinnamon candied peanut. Sweet, cinnamony, but just enough peanut taste too. And a lovely Matcha taste coming through as well. I notice more Matcha taste here than I would with the cinnamon Matcha on it’s own, but less than I would have with the peanut matcha on its own.

Yummy… not my favorite combination, but it’s certainly tasty.

Azzrian

Interesting combo!

Comments

Azzrian

Interesting combo!