drank Chance Combinations by Custom

I didn’t drink a lot of Matcha while I was sick … and I realize that it was probably the best thing I could have consumed while I was sick, but when I’m down and out like that, I was just too lazy to actually do the preparation. Sounds silly because there’s not a whole lot to it, but, there you have it. I wanted something as easy as possible, so thank goodness for my breville which is basically one step tea making. Measure the tea, push some buttons and walk away… a few minutes later, there is tea.

But, I’ve missed Matcha. I had some Matcha every now and then, mostly in smoothies … but, not as often as I probably should have while I was under the weather there, so this is almost like a welcome back Matcha for me.

I combined, in equal ratios, the Bavarian Cream Matcha and the Strawberry Matcha, and I also combined it with equal ratios of hot water and warmed milk to make a yummy, luscious, strawberry Bavarian Cream treat in my chawan. Love it!

I am obsessed with tea!