I’m pleasantly surprised by this blend. I didn’t expect to like it … that’s my normal expectations when it comes to herbal blends. But, this blend takes the classic flavors of cinnamon and orange and teams them up with an organic rooibos base rather than the typical black tea base … and I’m liking how these flavors play together.

The nutty flavor of the rooibos melds quite nicely with the earthy tones of the cinnamon and the bright, sunny flavor of the orange. It’s a nice combination of flavors, especially later in the evening. I am really enjoying this … way more than I thought I would!

Nik

Nice, this sounds a bit like Mayan Mist, the Della Terra blend I recently tried and loved, without the chili pepper and peppercorns. Since I don’t like cinnamon in tea, I was also really surprised by how much I like it. I’m going to have to try this one, too.

Comments

Nik

I am obsessed with tea!