This has to be one of the most unique chocolate teas I’ve tasted in quite a while. The kukicha adds a slightly smoky dimension to the cup, as well as lightens the body a little bit. The chocolate is not as strong as I would like it to be, but then, I’m a chocoholic that adheres to a simple philosophy: some chocolate = good. More chocolate = better. There is some chocolate in this blend … therefore it is good. But more chocolate would make it better.

As it is though, I find it very unique and interesting. I like the compelling differences between this and just about every other chocolate tea that’s out there. I like the Kukicha in there… I like how it pairs with the Nilgiri black. It tastes rich, but it also has a lovely lightness to it. And the smoky/toasty taste is really a nice touch.

A very interesting cup, indeed. I like it.

Ysaurella

should be nice knowing how “chocolatea” lover you are :)

Comments

Ysaurella

should be nice knowing how “chocolatea” lover you are :)

I am obsessed with tea!