drank Honeybush Haze by Amoda Tea

The November Amoda box came today! (Well, technically … yesterday, since it’s now after midnight) I was so excited to see that all three teas were from companies I hadn’t tried teas from previously … including this one which was blended by the people at Amoda!

This smells amazing. It really smells like warm apple crumble! And it tastes like it too. Sweet, apple-y, and nutty. I love that they used green honeybush and rooibos in this blend – it gives a slight nutty flavor but more of a fruity tone – although the oxidized leaves might have created an interesting flavor too. Overall, it tastes sweet, light and yummy! Very dessert-y.

Edited to add: Correction … this tea wasn’t blended by Amoda, but, chosen by a Tea Sommelier based upon the company’s personality. It’s still an amazing tea!

Now you have me excited….though I’m a little sad that someone in the us was able to get their box before me booooo lol

Amoda

Canada Post is so slow! I can’t believe you haven’t received your box yet Sil!

Thank you LiberTEAS for setting up the page for this tea! We really need to find the time to get more active on Steepster! It’s well worth it.

Helena

The US will always get it before us Sil except with DT because they’re in Canada and so we get it faster than the US. Be patient it will come.

LiberTEAS

Amoda Tea is in Canada too. But I am in Washington State, so I’m not really very far. :)

Helena – not always! Mostly since amoda is in BC i hoped i might get it earlier than some of the folks in the us. :) I did receive it though I’ve been too busy to be able to give new teas my focus so I’ve tried to hold off for a bit heh

Comments

Amoda

Canada Post is so slow! I can’t believe you haven’t received your box yet Sil!

Helena