I decided to try something a little different today so I sifted some Matcha over my plain, unflavored yogurt and stirred it up until incorporated. It’s pretty tasty this way, although, I think it would be better with either unflavored Matcha or a different flavor of Matcha. I don’t know why I chose the gingerbread, except that it was the first one that I grabbed out of my stash of Matcha. It’s good, but, I prefer the gingerbread prepared as a latte, I think!

Helena

maybe caramel or a berry matcha?

Comments

Helena

maybe caramel or a berry matcha?

I am obsessed with tea!