drank Pumpkin Pie by Trail Lodge Tea

YUM!

There are a lot of pumpkin pie flavored teas out there, especially during this time of year. Some are better than others – this is one of the good ones.

From the moment I tore into the package, I could smell the pumpkin pie goodness! The smell filled the kitchen – you’d swear I was baking a pie.

The flavor is very pleasing – the black tea base is a solid, strong flavor, it isn’t one of those wimpy black tea blends that allows the flavor to do all the work. I like that I taste TEA here. The flavor of the pumpkin is a bit more mellow than I would like, I think, it isn’t a dominant flavor … but it’s there. The spices are warm and very delicious.

Overall, a very pleasing pumpkin pie blend.

LiberTEAS

I like this even better as a latte! The creaminess enhances the pumpkin-y flavor that I was looking for when served straight. Definitely yummy!!!

Helena

yep, it’s pumpkin time again :D

Comments

LiberTEAS

Helena