This is quite nice! Very sweet, lightly vegetative, and I agree with TeaEqualsBliss (for whom I have to thank for sending me some of this tea, THANKS!!!) there is a zucchini-like flavor going on here. It’s very light, not a heavy vegetable flavor, and there are hints of hay in the background. It almost reminds me of a yellow tea, only this is more “green” with the vegetative notes. It has a lovely creamy note to it too.

A really nice tea, thanks again to my SororiTea Sister for sending it to me!

I am obsessed with tea!