drank Oriental Beauty by Zi Chun Tea Co

Thank you TeaEqualsBliss for sending me this Oolong – it’s lovely – or should I say, it’s a beauty?

It’s pleasantly sweet. The first cup (infusions 1 and 2, following a quick rinse) has a sweet and sour kind of fruit taste – it’s very savory, almost like a soup. Very enjoyable and satisfying.

With subsequent infusions, I find that the sour tones soften quite a bit, while a honey-esque tone emerges. The flavors become more seamless with each subsequent infusion, and it becomes very soothing to drink… very comforting.

I am obsessed with tea!