Darjeeling is one of those teas that I don’t often find as a flavored and/or blended tea … so I was really excited to try this tea from Amoda’s Sampler Box!

This is really nice. The cherry flavor is soft, and not at all cough syrup-ish. It is a very well-rounded taste with a pleasant mouthfeel. The strawberry is quite faint and sort of melds with the cherry note to create a sweet, delicious fruit taste that is not quite cherry, not quite strawberry … but somewhere in between. The description on Amoda’s website suggests a drop of milk to bring out the strawberry so I might try that in a moment. As it is, though, I really like this the way it is.

A remarkably smooth Darjeeling, lightly astringent, oh… there it is. The strawberry. It arrives in the aftertaste … beautiful, delicious berry!

I am THRILLED that I got to try this. Thank you so much to Amoda for including it in this month’s box!

Mmm now I’m excited to try this one. May have to dig it out tomorrow

TheTeaFairy

Oh! A fruity Darjeeling… that would make it Champaign and strawberry in the form of tea! Yum!

Amoda

@TheTeaFairy I wish we had thought of that for our labels!! Champagne & strawberries :)

Comments