drank Malawi White Peony by Butiki Teas

Having a cup Malawi White Peony this evening. We spent most of the afternoon at the movie theater watching “Cloud Atlas” – it’s nearly three hours long, longer if you account for the previews! But it was a really amazing movie. Now I need to read the book.

Anyway… YOU too could be drinking this tea – did you know that we’re giving away a $20 gift certificate to Butiki Teas on the SororiTea Sisters blog? This giveaway ends tomorrow! http://sororiteasisters.com/2012/11/14/its-time-for-a-giveaway/ Did I mention that there is also free shipping that goes along with the gift certificate? Awesome!

This is really excellent – one of the nicest “white peony” teas I’ve had, and it’s not from China! It has a juiciness to it, the citrus tones really come right out and enhance the overall flavor. Vegetative too, and the fruit and vegetative notes really mingle well together. A really outstanding white tea.

I have a wee bit of this tea left, I think I shall send it to my SororiTea Sister Azzrian!

glad to hear cloud atlas was good! Looking forward to it :)

Comments

glad to hear cloud atlas was good! Looking forward to it :)

I am obsessed with tea!