Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea.

I find myself a wee bit disappointed by this tea. Not that it is a bad tea – it isn’t. I guess I’ve been a bit spoiled by some of the Darjeeling teas that I’ve been drinking lately and so I expected more of a Darjeeling flavor from this, that is to say, I wanted Muscatel.

This is more reminiscent of a fine Dragon Well. Nothing wrong with that, I just expected more Darjeeling. It’s kind of a Chinese tasting green tea from India, I guess. Not bad though.

I am obsessed with tea!