Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a bit of this tea. I went to the RTR website and it seems it has been assimilated into the “Parent” company of The Republic of Tea, and this tea does not appear to be available.

This is a pleasant tea, quite good actually. I find that I enjoy it more as it cools, when it is hot, it has a stronger, slightly bitter vegetative tone and as it cools these flavors tend to subside and I notice sweeter, fruitier notes, as well as the sweeter notes of the vegetal notes.

It’s a good tea, but I can’t say that I’ve enjoyed it enough to want more of it, and I guess that it’s a good thing that I don’t since it’s not available on the website anyway!

I am obsessed with tea!