drank Phoenix Pearl by Zen Tea

Oh… this is so nice! Rich and sweet and wonderful!

The sweet notes here are profound, deeply chocolate-y, with notes of caramel. It’s one of those types of teas that are incredibly cozy … the kind you want to curl up with and just drink with joyful abandon.

Yum yum yum!

This tea is delicious hot, but also very good cold, something that I learned because I had to step away from the computer for a while and came back to a cold cup (I haven’t yet turned the heat on in the house, I don’t know why I haven’t. And I really don’t know why I’m sitting here, complaining about not doing it instead of getting up and doing it right now) and it is still really delicious! Sweet, earthy, and just plain good. REALLY good.

CupofTree

Haha did you turn the heat on yet?

LiberTEAS

Yes, I did. I’m a wimp when it comes to being cold. I actually prefer it to be a little COOLER… because hot tea tastes better when its cooler, but, when it’s cold, I’m just … I don’t want to be cold. LOL

Haha exactly!!

Comments

CupofTree

Haha did you turn the heat on yet?

LiberTEAS