drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

Finishing off the last of the sample package of this… it’s so good!

I’ve so much to get done today … got to get these journals finished. My Japanese screw punch is malfunctioning, which makes my work even more difficult with these. sigh And I thought that of the few different ideas I had for my 12 Days of Christmas art exchange that this would be the quickest, most economical gift that I could put together… it’s turned out to be a huge project… much more than I thought it would be. Will be glad when I’m finished … don’t get me wrong, I’m having fun with it, but, like every year, I ended up biting off more than I’m able to efficiently chew.

Anyways… at least I’ve tea to keep me company while I toll away!

~Anne

Terri HarpLady

When it comes to creative projects, & lets face it, my whole life is a creative project, I always bite off more than I can chew! Hang in there!

LiberTEAS

For many months now, I’ve been sort of obsessed with “Smash Books” – and I don’t know why. They’re like a commercial altered book, and I think that’s why they appeal to me so much. But, I won’t break down and buy one, because, I kept saying to myself, I can make that! I’ve got all the tools in my studio to make that thing. So, that’s what I’m making this year for my 12 Days of Christmas art gift exchange… I’m about at the halfway point now, so with a few hours of work, I should be finished tonight, or at the latest, tomorrow night… and I’ll still be able to get SOME of them off tomorrow, at least.

I thought these would be super easy and fast to make… but, then my screw punch gets all temperamental and it’s made that a lot more difficult than it needs to be.

So, I’m having fun with it, but, it’s just not going as quickly or as smoothly as I had hoped it would.

Terri HarpLady

Seems like things never do, eh?

gmathis

Sounds like a great project for using up all kinds of scrappy stuff. (I have loads of it that I can’t bear to pitch after finishing greeting card projects…call it paper hash.)

true enough!

Babble

I’ve made hand-made books before. I don’t know if that’s the exact same thing, but man are they tough. People don’t realize how much work goes into just making PAPER.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Terri HarpLady

Seems like things never do, eh?

gmathis