Wow! This is crazy good Puerh. If you’re someone who loves coffee but can’t drink it for whatever reason – this is the tea you need to try. It TASTES like coffee. That was my initial reaction … I took a nervous sip (like I do for all pu-erh because of residual bad puerh experiences in the past), and I expected some earthiness, maybe some brine-y taste, but none of that. Instead, I get coffee. Sweet, roasted flavor, nutty, like chestnuts. Deep, toasty flavor, somewhat like tobacco, and a distinct overture of coffee.

This is the weirdest puerh I’ve ever tried. But … weird is not bad. In this case, weird is REALLY really good.

Lynxiebrat

LOL…the comparison to coffee tasting doesn’t make me want to try it. Even thinking of the taste of coffee can make my tummy do flip flops.

Butiki Teas

Lynxiegrl- It’s like coffee but also so not. I’ve never in my life been able to drink more than a sip of coffee. I find it revolting, even with tons of sugar and mylk. That being said, I absolutely love this tea. Its weirdly like coffee but not.

LiberTEAS

@Butiki Teas is correct. It tastes like the wonderful toasty coffee bean flavor, but it isn’t as robust as a cup of coffee would be, nor is it bitter like a cup of coffee. This is like … the part of coffee that I like, but, without the parts of coffee that I do not like. It’s so smooth and really quite amazing.

Donna A

I agree-I don’t care for straight coffee, but this is something I could drink straight. There is something about it that reminds me of coffee-but doesn’t have the bitterness. It is different from any puerh I’ve ever had.

Thomas Edward(Toad)

Crazy Good is Too Right, I thought I had done gone crazy when I first tasted it, Like? WTH,did i just make coffee??lol

Comments

Lynxiebrat

Butiki Teas