Enjoying another cup of this today … I was about to say “this morning” because I did just wake up an hour or so ago, but, yeah, it’s not morning anymore. ha!

Anyway, this is just as delicious the first time I enjoyed it. I love the combination of teas in this blend as well as the touch of Douglas Fir. It’s so lovely!

May have to do a swap with you sometime to try these out ;)

TeaBrat

I slept in late today too :)

LiberTEAS

@Amy oh – sleeping in late is kind of my way of doing things. I am a night owl, so I stay up late, and then sleep through the morning. This is my way of avoiding this horrid thing called a morning. I don’t like this invention, and whomever thought of morning should be shot.

Donna A

LiberTEAS, I’m not a morning person either. I think you’re born one way or the other, except the rare person who needs almost no sleep! Wish I was one of those. I would go through a lot of tea though, because it seems like I spend all my waking hours sipping on one kind of tea or another, at least when I’m at home.

Comments

May have to do a swap with you sometime to try these out ;)

TeaBrat

I slept in late today too :)

LiberTEAS