Hmm… this is really quite tasty. I was skeptical because it is a white tea base, and I usually prefer chocolate-y teas to be with black tea bases, but, this all works together pretty well.

The white tea base has a slight vegetative taste to it, with a creaminess that accents the chocolate and vanilla notes quite well. As a result, the chocolate and vanilla comes through nicely, but I do think that the orange is a little weaker than I would like it to be. The cinnamon is a nice touch.

Overall, a very nice chocolate orange blend. Yummy!

I am obsessed with tea!