I have SO missed this tea. So when I got the 3rd Day of Christmas in the 12 Days of Christmas swap, the very first tea that popped into my head was this tea. I wanted more of it, and so I needed to find some way to fit the French Canadian Maple into the idea of Three French Hens. I got the french part anyway!

I absolutely love this tea. So yummy, the best maple flavored black tea I think I’ve ever had. There might be others, but, I certainly can’t think of them at the moment.

I am obsessed with tea!