drank Glitter & Gold by DAVIDsTEA

Thank you to DaisyChubb for making this your tea selection for Day 5 – it’s one I’ve wanted to try!

But before I get in to the tea, I wanted to express my adoration for the packaging – so lovely! I can totally understand why you chose this tea for 5 golden rings!

This is really nice. It reminds me a bit of the Cinnamon Crackle tea that was Day 2 in the Della Terra Teas box, except that this doesn’t have the pop rocks in it, but then, I didn’t even see any pop rocks in my sample of Cinnamon Crackle. The flavor is very similar though. Sweet and cinnamon-y, I like that the cinnamon here isn’t that red hot kind of cinnamon taste (although I do like that too). It has certain attributes of the red hot kind of cinnamon, but it doesn’t quite push it over the HOT level.

Yummy!