Enjoying a cup of this tea thanks to Azzrian … thank you for sending me some of this!

This is really nice. It took me a few sips to sort of figure it out, because it is different from most green teas … from the dry leaf – these leaves are HUGE! – to the flavor, it is softly vegetal, mostly buttery, and smooth. It has a very delicate flavor. Think a Silver Needle delicateness with the taste of a green tea rather than a white tea. That’s what I taste. It’s very refreshing and light. I like!

I am obsessed with tea!