drank White Coconut Dulce by TeBella

First of all, thank you Rachel for this, your submission in the 12 Days of Christmas tea swap! YUM!

This is really good. It’s cooled off quite a bit as I’ve not been sitting here sipping (fixing dinner!) but it is REALLY good cold too. It is sweet and creamy and delicious.

Rachel – you picked a really good one for 7 Swans a Swimming!

Babble

Thanks. Glad you are enjoying it :)

Comments

Babble

Thanks. Glad you are enjoying it :)

I am obsessed with tea!