drank Tulsi Ginger by Happy Earth Tea

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this.

I had chili earlier, and I make a spicy chili. And now my tummy is starting to feel a bit unsettled, so I thought some ginger might help settle the stomach. Plus, it will also warm me up!

There is a good amount of ginger to this blend, but, there is enough Tulsi to sort of taper the peppery heat of the ginger a bit. It’s still rather warm from the ginger, though. I really like the combination of tulsi and ginger – the tulsi has a slight earthy/herbaceous kind of flavor going on, as well a very subtle minty note. It’s a very gentle flavor and a nice contrast to the strong spice of the ginger. Kind of like a good cop/bad cop thing going on with my tastebuds!

Certainly an enjoyable, soothing, warming cup.

LiberTEAS

I can already notice a calmer tummy … so this stuff does the trick!

Comments

LiberTEAS

I can already notice a calmer tummy … so this stuff does the trick!

I am obsessed with tea!