drank 9 Ladies Dancing by Alphakitty

What a lovely tea and a beautiful interpretation of 9 Ladies Dancing! I love how AlphaKitty thought of fancy holiday parties and chose Earl Grey teas as the bases for this custom blend that she created. The result is a delicious tea that is subtly Earl Grey-ish, with lovely notes of lavender and rose, and a creamy overtone. So really delicious and luxurious … and indeed FANCY!

YUM ~ AlphaKitty, my dear, you could probably do well selling this blend … I’d certainly buy it! (And I’d buy the candy too!)

I am obsessed with tea!