today I am having teas that I’ve already had before, because I don’t have time to compose long tasting notes since it’s our holiday and I’m busy cooking the holiday dinner. The cupcakes just came out of the oven, the ham is now in there doing its thing, and now I need to go prep the apples for baking. :)

This is yummy and it is giving me another boost of energy, which is needed today!

gmathis

Yum! I’ll be over in … uh, 18-20 hours?

Comments

gmathis

Yum! I’ll be over in … uh, 18-20 hours?

I am obsessed with tea!