drank Candy Cane by Della Terra Teas

I’m a day late on posting the Tenth Day of Christmas tea … but oh well! Yesterday was a very busy day for me, and I wasn’t on the computer very much (we celebrated our holiday yesterday since my oldest daughter wasn’t able to visit either today or tomorrow).

On the Tenth Day of Christmas, Della Terra Teas sent me this tea!

I really REALLY like this interpretation of the candy cane … I love the chocolate addition … it adds such a delicious dimension to the cup. Oh, ok, sure, it does interfere with the peppermint just a wee bit, and makes it taste maybe just a little less like a candy cane in the traditional sense, but, as for this chocoholic, I’ll take a chocolate dipped candy cane over the tradional candy cane any day!

YUM!