drank Weeping Angel Tea by 52teas

Seriously … YUM!

I took the first few sips without any additions, and I found it so yummy, but, I thought something was missing … and that something was the popcorn. To remedy this, I recommend adding a tiny bit of salt. I added about half a pinch of salt to my 12 ounce mug, and it turned out perfect! The popcorn flavors emerged, and it gave a very enjoyable salty-sweet contrast without tasting too much like salt.

It is really good – rich, buttery, toffee/caramel-y deliciousness. Sweet and savory. Just GOOD!

IllBeMother221B

I’m saving mine for a Doctor Who party, but I’ll remember the pinch of salt!

CrowKettle I can’t wait to try this while watching the Christmas special tomorrow night.. (Yeah, I’m behind). Pinch of salt is a neat tip.
ashmanra

My kids and godson are in the den right now watching old old Doctor Who!

Cavocorax

Oh that sounds so good. I wish I had ordered some when I had the chance.

Tor Marie

Doctor Who-themed tea?! The Weeping Angels scare me more than anything, but that sounds sooooo good. I love the idea of adding salt.

CrowKettle, the Christmas special is my absolute favourite episode so far (I started with the Tenth Doctor). I watched it over and over again while it was still on iPlayer, can’t wait for the next series!

Kittenna

Oooh, excited for this one!

Comments

IllBeMother221B

I’m saving mine for a Doctor Who party, but I’ll remember the pinch of salt!

ashmanra

My kids and godson are in the den right now watching old old Doctor Who!

Cavocorax

Oh that sounds so good. I wish I had ordered some when I had the chance.

Tor Marie

Kittenna

Oooh, excited for this one!

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA