drank Weeping Angel Tea by 52teas

Seriously … YUM!

I took the first few sips without any additions, and I found it so yummy, but, I thought something was missing … and that something was the popcorn. To remedy this, I recommend adding a tiny bit of salt. I added about half a pinch of salt to my 12 ounce mug, and it turned out perfect! The popcorn flavors emerged, and it gave a very enjoyable salty-sweet contrast without tasting too much like salt.

It is really good – rich, buttery, toffee/caramel-y deliciousness. Sweet and savory. Just GOOD!

The Purrfect Cup

I’m saving mine for a Doctor Who party, but I’ll remember the pinch of salt!

CrowKettle I can’t wait to try this while watching the Christmas special tomorrow night.. (Yeah, I’m behind). Pinch of salt is a neat tip.
ashmanra

My kids and godson are in the den right now watching old old Doctor Who!

Cavocorax

Oh that sounds so good. I wish I had ordered some when I had the chance.

Tor Marie

Doctor Who-themed tea?! The Weeping Angels scare me more than anything, but that sounds sooooo good. I love the idea of adding salt.

CrowKettle, the Christmas special is my absolute favourite episode so far (I started with the Tenth Doctor). I watched it over and over again while it was still on iPlayer, can’t wait for the next series!

Kittenna

Oooh, excited for this one!

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

I’m saving mine for a Doctor Who party, but I’ll remember the pinch of salt!

ashmanra

My kids and godson are in the den right now watching old old Doctor Who!

Cavocorax

Oh that sounds so good. I wish I had ordered some when I had the chance.

Tor Marie

Kittenna

Oooh, excited for this one!

I am obsessed with tea!