This is one of three teas that I received in my holiday stocking … of course, I had to buy them myself to stuff them in my stocking. But my husband did take me to the Spice and Tea Exchange knowing full well that I intended to buy tea … so, I’ve got to give him credit there. Usually he won’t even entertain the idea of taking me to a tea shop, as he claims I have enough tea. I don’t even understand this concept, sounds kind of crazy to me. “Enough” tea? Ha! As if there were ever enough tea.

Anyway, I really like this. It’s better if you let it cool for a couple of minutes … still warm and comforting, but not piping hot. The flavors really have a chance to meld and they come through nicer than when it is piping hot. I like the way this tea is put together – the cranberry, orange and cinnamon is not a new holiday type blend, it seems that every tea company has one of these! But the chestnut flavors is what makes this one stand out, and it gives it the sort of crumb cake kind of taste. The raspberry leaves brighten the tartness of the cranberry. The ginger and cinnamon give it warmth but this isn’t an overly spiced blend … kind of like the spices would be in a crumb cake … accentuating the cake without overwhelming it.

Really yummy!

Alphakitty

There is no such thing as enough tea!

LiberTEAS

Agreed! That’s like saying … oh, no thank you, I don’t need more oxygen. I’ve had enough air for today, thanks.

teataku

So true, LiberTEAS, so true.

Comments

Alphakitty

There is no such thing as enough tea!

LiberTEAS

teataku

So true, LiberTEAS, so true.

I am obsessed with tea!