drank Simply Strawberry by Kally Tea

It has been a very cold morning, and while the morning is about over (six more minutes to go), the cold doesn’t show any signs of letting up. That’s OK, of course, because it makes the hot tea all the more appealing to me. But, I also like that this strawberry tea from Kally is taking me on an adventure of sorts, even if it is all in my head. This tastes so much like mid-spring when the first strawberries start to appear (well, at least, the first strawberries that are worth eating, anyway!)

It has such a fresh, sweet flavor with a lovely strawberry taste and a hint of pineapple. I love the way these two flavors meld together. It’s sweet, a little bit tart with a tartness that lingers into the aftertaste … but not too much that I find myself puckering. The green tea is sweet and creamy.

A very nice strawberry green!

hmmmmm might need to pick this one up to try