Not that I had my doubts or anything … but this is seriously yummy.

The flavors meld together perfectly … I’ve never had a banana cheesecake, but, if I did, this is what I’d think it would taste like: sweet, creamy, banana-y, tangy deliciousness. The toasty, nutty flavor of the genmaicha works very well with the cheesecake notes … playing to the buttery crust notes quite nicely.

Really yum. My full-length review of this tea will publish in a few days on the SororiTea Sisters blog: http://sororiteasisters.com

With a little rock sugar… perfecto! :P

LiberTEAS

I had mine without any additives … but maybe I’ll try it next time with a little turbinado sugar to see how it goes. It was good on it’s own!

Indigobloom

I find it really makes the banana pop! so good. But agreed, it’s great on its own as well!

Comments

Indigobloom

With a little rock sugar… perfecto! :P