Backlog:

Hi Everyone … I know it’s been a long time since I’ve posted, so over the next few days I’ll be backlogging some of the teas that I’ve been drinking, but not all of them.

This is really a remarkable Keemun, I’ve had it for a little while in my stash, but as the sample was sealed, it managed to hold up very well. It is a very rich, sweet, slightly smoky and even a little malty. A thick, really satisfying tea.

Ysaurella

welcome back tea home !

YAY! welcome back!

Indigobloom

Missed you round here!! glad you’re home :)

Ellyn

Glad you are back! Looking forward to your backlog :).

Claire

Glad to see you back, missed you!

Comments

Ysaurella

welcome back tea home !

YAY! welcome back!

Indigobloom

Missed you round here!! glad you’re home :)

Ellyn

Glad you are back! Looking forward to your backlog :).

Claire

Glad to see you back, missed you!

I am obsessed with tea!