drank Golden Monkey by Adagio Teas

Backlog:

This is a really nice Golden Monkey. Perhaps not the best I’ve ever tried, but certainly worth a try. Nice and chocolate-y. Interesting apple note. Not overly peppery, a very subdued spice note. Here is my full-length review of this tea: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/01/25/golden-monkey-from-adagio-teas/

Barbara

Your link doesn’t seem to work. Can’t find the post on the webite – through the main page – either. Just so you know.

Barbara

Forget the latter, found the review through the search box on the website :-)

Barbara

You know what, just forget this entire post. Now the link does work. Probably a problem with my connection. I thought they had fixed that, but apperently I’ll have to be calling the internetprovider again… (Last time they where here they discovered that they had accidently given our faster connection to the neighbors and their slower connection to us! Can you believe it?? Arrugg).

Comments

Barbara

Barbara

Forget the latter, found the review through the search box on the website :-)

I am obsessed with tea!