drank Browncoat Genmaicha by 52teas

Backlog:

This was really quite yummy. I loved the way the bittersweet chocolate notes complemented the roasty-toasty notes of the genmaicha. Definitely a winner!

Here is my full-length review of this tea: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/01/26/browncoat-genmaicha-from-52teas/

Kittenna

I’m really wondering what’s different about my package from everyone else’s…. the chlorine smell was seriously causing me to gag :( I’ll have to give it another shot soon…

Get some of IB’s to see if there’s something ring with your bag

Indigobloom

mine is off to, but you are welcome to try it! I don’t quite get chlorine though. More waxy fake chocolate

Comments

Kittenna

Get some of IB’s to see if there’s something ring with your bag