drank Lychee Black by King's Zen Tea

I’m liking this. It’s a really good Lychee Black tea. One of the best that I’ve tried for the simple reason that it doesn’t taste overwhelmingly like Lychee. The lychee is subdued, and this allows the palate to explore the deeper side of the black tea and the sweeter side of the fruit without its unique flavors overpowering the cup.

This was part of Amoda’s Tea box for this month …I’m really glad it was in there! A really good Lychee Black!

Fjellrev

I recently smelled this at a festival and I couldn’t believe how refreshing it smelled. I was worried that the lychee would disappear once steeped, though.

i wonder how it compares to the one from lupicia

Comments

Fjellrev

i wonder how it compares to the one from lupicia