drank White Christmas by 52teas

Yes, I’m just getting around to trying this tonight. I’m behind on my 52Teas stash!

This is SO good. I love the combination of the marshmallow and peppermint with the black tea. The black tea is bold, moderately astringent, and deliciously rich, and I do taste the hint of chocolate to the black tea here. This is really delicious with the flavors of marshmallow and peppermint … and I think that Frank should make a blend now with marshmallow, peppermint and chocolate … just sayin’.

Totally yum!

Alphakitty

Mm, I love this one!

Comments

Alphakitty

Mm, I love this one!