Backlog:

This tea took me by surprise … first in learning that it wasn’t just a rooibos blend, but a black tea and rooibos blend. The combination of these two leaves makes for a lighter base, and I think that this allows for a richer chocolate flavor to come through. I also love the coconut and vanilla additions to this … it gives the cup a smooth, creamy, sweet profile. It’s a bit like a latte without dairy. Nice!

I liked it a whole lot!

PS: I can’t say enough about how awesome the packaging is from Fashionista too! It is REALLY fun to receive a package from them.

I am obsessed with tea!