drank Exotic Pear by Butiki Teas

A lovely pear tea … I was surprised to see that it has been retired. It’s really nice. A really unique approach to the flavor of pear … it is sweet and the pear tastes authentic, and I love the touch of anise. The floral notes are nice too. But the anise really is what makes this tea just … amazing for me. I am glad I got to order some before it was retired.

Ysaurella

oh I didn’t know Butiki was doing a pear blend…too late :)

Kittenna

I think she’s attempting a new pear blend at the moment to replace this one :)

Donna A

Look forward to the new pear blend then, since I’ve never had a pear tea.

Butiki Teas

I’m currently failing at the new blend. Started getting into testing new flavors. Ended up not being a fan of my tea poached pear in caramel sauce idea. Then I dropped the flavoring on the floor and shattered the bottle. Now every time I put my sneakers on, I smell like pear. Will be testing out a pear vanilla caramel white tea though.

Kittenna

That’s tragic!!!! Pear vanilla caramel white sounds good though!

Butiki Teas

It was sad. I’ve never broken a bottle of flavoring before and it was an expensive one. I’m looking forward to testing the new blend.

Indigobloom

Eeep, pear sneakers sound interesting though. Sorry your bottle broke! :/

TheTeaFairy

Hahaha! love the pear sneakers, could be an innovative idea for Nike! I still have a tiny little bit of this tea, I also like it lot, it’s very different from other pear blends I have tried.

Comments

Ysaurella

oh I didn’t know Butiki was doing a pear blend…too late :)

Kittenna

I think she’s attempting a new pear blend at the moment to replace this one :)

Donna A

Look forward to the new pear blend then, since I’ve never had a pear tea.

Kittenna

That’s tragic!!!! Pear vanilla caramel white sounds good though!

Indigobloom