Just finishing up a cup of this now. It’s pretty darned good. Sweet, chocolate-y, warmly spiced … with just a hint of orange. The Pu-erh brings out the earthy notes in the spices … I like how well this blend works together … it’s not overly energizing (I don’t feel really caffeinated after drinking it) so it’s nice to drink later in the day. It’s good as a latte, but I like it even better without the dairy.

Kashyap

curious….is the chocolate a ‘flavoring’ or is it chips in the mix? Cocoa nibs? Chocolate powder?

Bonnie

I think they had flavoring and mini chips.

Comments

Kashyap

Bonnie

I think they had flavoring and mini chips.

I am obsessed with tea!