Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a bit of this tea. I can’t find this on Upton’s website anymore so I’m guessing it’s sold out.

I disagree with my Sister on one point regarding this tea … it doesn’t look like fannings to me, but it is a very finely cut CTC. It is a very rich and flavorful tea, nice amount of malt and a wine-y quality to it as well. A nice Assam … it definitely does have a harsh side to it and I think if it was left to steep too long it would have been bitter (I steeped it for 2 minutes and that produced a really flavorful cup with minimal bite)

A good Assam … I’ve tasted better, but, this one certainly would work as a good jump start in the morning when you need one.

Kashyap

try it like a Ceylon pour over….I bet its amazing and bright

TeaEqualsBliss

After seeing their actual fannings I did see the difference :) I agree with you they are very fine…after comparing it to some of their others, for sure! :)

Glad you got the package ok! HUGS!

Comments

Kashyap

try it like a Ceylon pour over….I bet its amazing and bright

TeaEqualsBliss

Glad you got the package ok! HUGS!

I am obsessed with tea!