drank Butterscotch by Art of Tea

Backlog:

Thank you Azzrian for sending me some of this tea.

I liked it, but it was still a bit disappointing to me. I didn’t taste butterscotch. I tasted white tea, cinnamon and pepper. I like cinnamon, pepper, and white tea … so it tasted good. But it didn’t taste like butterscotch, and I really wanted it to. The earthiness of the white tea melded quite nicely with the earthy tones of the spice notes. But there just wasn’t enough butterscotch to this to make me happy.

A tea that is called Butterscotch should taste … well, like butterscotch.

I am obsessed with tea!