Backlog:

If you’ve gotta have bagged tea – if the convenience and no-mess, no-fuss qualities of a bagged tea outweigh the quality and flavor of a loose leaf, here is the bagged tea that you should use. No other type of tea bag or sachet rivals these cubed sachets from LuLin Teas. And the way they perform when brewing an Oolong is the true test, in my opinion, because Oolong teas are the teas that expand so much … and I always frown upon bagged Oolongs – well, I did before I tried these cubed sachets! There was ROOM TO SPARE!

Yes, loose leaf is the best … but, if I were to try this tea loose in a side by side comparison with the cubed version … I don’t know that I could tell the difference, because honestly, I got full flavor out of these cubes.

THEY’RE AWESOME!

Here is my full-length review of this tea: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/02/05/ginseng-oolong-lan-gui-ren-tea-cubed-from-lu-lin-teas/

Neat!