It looks like Peter Asher’s website is down … or perhaps they’re no longer maintaining an online presence … because their website is gone.

This is a really tasty chai though. Sweet, spicy, and with a nice balance. My first few sips – before I added the “latte” to my cup – I noticed that there was something “missing” in the chai … but it was not a bad “missing” if that makes sense. I liked the difference I was tasting, and it definitely tasted different. Then I realized … there’s no cinnamon in this chai! I love cinnamon, but, it’s kind of neat to have a chai that focuses on the other spices in a masala chai. It’s smoother without the cinnamon … I can really taste the clove and cardamom.

A really tasty chai … delicious as a latte. YUM!

I am obsessed with tea!