Backlog:

A yummy Matcha. A bit sweeter than I expected … I expected a tarter apple flavor (like Granny Smith) although there is a crisp tartness to this, it’s much sweeter than I thought it would be. Perhaps it is the combination of the apple notes and the Matcha that soften the tart notes of the apple a bit.

It’s still really delightful. This is good in smoothies (I’ve had a few of them over the last couple of weeks!) and it’s also good mixed with the caramel Matcha! YUM!

Chelle

Perfect idea for a matcha smoothie blend of caramel apple!

Sweet Canadian

I love this one, it’s my fav latte actually :)

Comments

Chelle

Perfect idea for a matcha smoothie blend of caramel apple!

Sweet Canadian

I love this one, it’s my fav latte actually :)

I am obsessed with tea!