drank Champion Black by Shanti Tea

Backlog:

I had this tea a few days ago. I think I made it a tad too strong, because the flavor was very strong and astringent and concentrated. Like it needed to be diluted.

It was not a bad tea … but, Shanti has many other teas that I prefer over this one. Not bad, not great … and this one is not on Shanti’s website any longer, so either it’s sold out, or they agree with my thoughts on it.

But because I may have made the tea too strong, I’m not going to rate it numerically, as it may have been taster’s error and not the fault of the tea.

I am obsessed with tea!