drank Smaug Tea by 52teas

Backlog:

OK, I REALLY liked this blend a whole lot. It packs a punch of spice, so if you’re a spice wimp, this tea is not for you. You’ve got to be able to handle your chili pepper because this one is an assault on your sinuses.

But I like it. It burns so good. And what I do like is that even though it is hot it isn’t so hot that I feel like I need to run to the kitchen to extinguish the fire with a bite of ice cream, you know?

The vegetative notes are sweet, but slightly overwhelmed by the strong flavors of cinnamon and cayenne pepper … I still taste the dragon well tea, but, it’s not as dominate as I usually like a tea to be in a tea blend. However, I find it hard to complain about anything with this tea, because I enjoyed it so much. I like the touch of Lapsang in here too – it’s an identifiable taste but not an overpowering one. A really good tea!

I am obsessed with tea!